(est 1935) 68 years strong
1935, The McCook Outlaws Motorcycle Club is established out of Matilda`s Bar on old Route 66 in McCook, Illinois outside Chicago.
1946, although the Club stayed together during World War II, like most organizations at that time, the Clubs activities were limited. In May of 1946 the first major post war motorcycle event in the midwest was held at Soldier Field, in Chicago.
1950, from its` original charter members of 1935 the Club grew in size, with members from all over the Chicago area. The Club decided to change its` name from The McCook Outlaws to The Chicago Outlaws and moved out of McCook, re-establishing itself in Chicago. It was also decided to completely change the Club logo. A small skull replaced a winged motorcycle and old english style letters were adopted. This design was embroidered on a black shirt and hand painted on leather jackets.
1954, saw the addition of the Crossed Pistons to the original small skull. This design was embroidered on a black western style shirt with white piping. The movie “The Wild One” with Marlon Brando influenced the backpatch.